Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday, June 3, Day before we leave Sidney

Well, today was the last day of work until July 29 and I am sure they are excited about that at Choice One. Almost 2 months without Tony, Ye Ha. I really appreciate all the phone calls and emails today wishing me well. I came home and told Wade and he said he hasn't been getting all the well wishes, then I came to realize that people expect him to make it and maybe they don't expect me to make it, bummer. His friends are throwing him a bon voyage party tonight. I think my friends are having one too, but didn't invite me.

We are all packed and are getting our low maintenance haircuts, you know a buzz. We leave from Dayton airport tomorrow morning at 6:25 am and arrive in San Francisco at 10:07 am. Fr. Ken will be at the airport to pick us up and give us a tour of San Francisco, we will tell you about that in tomorrow's blog.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you guys, be careful, drink lots of fluid and have fun. Can't wait to see your progress.

    Ryan, Amy, Brooke and Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read about it! Wishing you and Wade a safe, adventurous trip of a lifetime!
    Chris Barhorst

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck guy's. We will be watching your trek across the U.S. The 4 J's

    ReplyDelete